Signing Up for a Program
Download a PDF of the registration form to send in by e-mail or mail. You can also E-mail the needed information without the form or call to register over the phone.
- Be on time! Most trips are planned to take advantage of tides and currents.
- Be flexible! Kayakers go with the rhythm of nature. Each trip is unique because wind, weather, tide and group harmony are never the same. We ask that you approach each trip with an open mind and a readiness for fun.
- Dress appropriately for the weather and water temperature.
- Be together! Kayaking is a group activity. The day will be safer and more enjoyable if we function as a cohesive team.
- A full refund will be given if we are notified a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- From 7 to 14 days, a $25 fee will be charged for any changes or cancellations.
- For less than 7 days notice of cancellation, your refund will be 50%.
- No refund for less than a 12 hour cancellation notice.
- Most trips are run rain or shine; however, if we make the decision to cancel a program in the event of extreme rain, wind, or cold weather, a full refund will be given. Call the night before if the weather looks questionable. Include a phone number where you can be reached the night before and morning of the program.
- A liability waiver & release form must be signed before the program.
- Full payment is required with registration.
- Must be over 16 years old to participate on many tours.
- Upon registration, detailed information will be sent.
A liability release form must be signed by each person. While we are very safety conscious, we can not control the weather or conditions. You must understand that risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
Kayaking is a high risk activity and you must be willing to assume responsibility for your participation in this activity. A liability form can be downloaded from the website.
Liability Form PDF
See Program Price Information
See Program Prices